Not until Jean took up the photographing of oiseaux - pronounced "wah-zo", French for birds - did we realize this wealth of natural beauty right here in our Boston neighborhood, the surrounding area, and beyond. Each of these signed prints has the species of bird, location, and date it was photographed noted in the lower right corner.
- 8"x 10" print, 12"x14" with frame
- Printed on Mohawk uncoated stock
- Frames are recycled barnwood, handmade in the U.S.
Character of frames vary because of the nature of this wood.
- Unframed prints come in a cellophane sleeve.
- see more at https://oiseauxphotos.weebly.com